Who controls your personal data?
The administrator of Personal Data is the Laboratorium Analiz Kosmetycznych NOVA s.c. with its registered office in Podłęż 376, 32-003 Podłęże, NIP: 683-208-03-89.
Why do we want to process your data?
We process this data in order to:
consideration of complaints;
providing services by electronic means in the field of keeping an account of a person using the online store;
sending commercial information electronically (after giving additional consent).
Who can we pass the data to?
In accordance with applicable law, we may transfer personal data to entities processing it on our behalf, e.g. our subcontractors, marketing agencies and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities, but only within legally permitted limits.
We never pass on our clients' data, we do not sell or exchange them for marketing purposes with third parties. Data provided to third parties are used only to provide our clients with services. These data are also not transferred to third countries.
We automatically collect data about each user of our site (including operating system type, location, available demographic data). Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on our website.
What are the legal grounds for processing data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data makes it impossible to complete the order. The legal basis for processing is the acceptance of the regulations when placing the order.
What are your rights
The data subject has the right to access their data and correct them. The customer has the right to delete his data at any time except the following situations:
has an order that has not yet been completed;
has unfinished payment for the order;
if he has made any purchases, personal data regarding the transaction will be kept for accounting purposes.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If the data subject considers that the processing of his data is incompatible with the currently applicable data protection regulations, he can contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. He also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
1. The Service does not collect automatically any information other than via HTTP cookies.
2. HTTP cookies (also web cookies or simply cookies) are small pieces of IT data (particularly text files) stored in the Service User’s final device for the Service to work efficiently. Cookies usually contain the name of the website that created them, the duration of the cookie's storage in the User’s final device and an individual number.
3. The owner and operator of the Service – Laboratorium "NOVA" s.c. Podłęże 376, 32-003 Podłęże – is the entity that puts cookies in the final device of the Service User and accesses them.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) the adjustment of the website content to user preferences and the optimization of the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to identify the Service User’s device and properly display the web page, matching the User’s individual needs; b) creating statistics that help us understand how Users exploit Service and to enhance Services in their construction and information contained therein; c) maintaining Service User session (after logging), thanks to which the user does not have to retype his/her login and password on every subpage of the Service;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s final device until the moment of logging out, leaving the website or closing the internet browser. “Persistent cookies” are stored in the User’s final device for the time specified in parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
6. Cookies used within this Service are:
a) “necessary” cookies that enable the use of the services available through the Service, such as used for services that require authentication in the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, such as preventing the fraud detection in the Service authentication;
c) “efficiency” cookies allowing to gather information about how to use the Website;
d) “functional” cookies allowing “remembering” selected User settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region, font size, appearance, website, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide the User with advertising content tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on one’s final device by default. Service Users can change website settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform of every attempt to place them on the Service User’s final device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
8. The owner of the Service informs that restrictions in using cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the Service’s website.
9. Cookies are stored in the Service User’s final device and can also be used by companies that cooperate with the Service (advertisers and partners).
10. More information on cookies is available here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie or at the “Help” section in the web browser menu.